View Single Post
Old Friday, August 11, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Let me add to it !!!

@Khuram

We already have discussed your stuff substantially and have concluded it. I was waiting that you may be reply "Versatile" arguements but you did not so i would like to comment over here.

I think Khuram has tried to show a picture of Nawaz government but he could not elucidated it so "Versatile" comente on it. But Khuram is right in a sense because we all know our polititians very well. That yellow cubs or whateve might be helpful for a little part of pakistanis but we also have to consider the other drawbacks of Nawaz government.

@Versatile

I agree that every Pakistani has the right to vote. Everybody should take part in peblicite. Not a single group can take the decision of the faith of a colossal country.

It is just great to read a detailed explanation of Islamic governments. You are right to an extent but i think it is the demand of the modern era muslims to unite. For unity, Islam is the main platform. I am sure you must agree on this point......If muslims have to unite then why we are denying Islamic democracy. Islam is our platform in a sense.

Islamic democracy is pretty clear but let me remind that:
  • Islamic democracy has emerged in the 7th century. It is not a modern democracy but Islam is a religion wchich always keep the pace with time and accepts the positive changes with open arms.
  • The Prophet (PBUH) said: "No man is superior to another except in point of faith and piety. All men are descended from Adam and Adam was made of clay."
  • Islamic democracy in believes in equity. Western dmocracy talks simply about equal political rights. Through manipulation of the non-restricted freedom, the capitalists make masses their wageslave. They through money turn their states in to great and enriched masses. But Islam is high above all things. It is not allowed in Islam.
  • In Islam, no man can be lord over others merely on the srenght of a swollen purse. Islam cuts the very roots of money gathering. It imposes zakat, etc.
  • Islam ensures social justice and economic security for a comprehensive system of cheeck and balances. Islam elucidates schemes for distribution of wealth and sources.
  • Islam has also recognized right for private property. islam is also imposing heavy social reponsibily on the shoulders of rich ones.
  • All the authority belongs to one and only Allah, the almighty.

Ok now come to your elucidation .... .... ...... Well i am not denying the reality. You are right on your behalf but we should see both sides of the picture. If Rashidi and Abasi Khalifats have failed to produce good government in some particular eras then it might be their own fault that they implemented governments improperly.

In fact, Allah has provided us a proper system of Islamic government and has also allowed us to add positive changes in it according to time. Then why we should only think over the bad experiences of Islamic democracy? Cannot we think of really good examples of Islamic democracy?

You can consider that when muslims entered South asia, how nicely they ruled over SA. how nicely they treated with minorities and mojorities, all of them. Because people were very able to say their say during this era.
But again they forgot the golden rules of good governance provided by Islam and they fell in the dark shadows of decline.

It is up to us that we have to pick the good things from a system either it is Islamic or non-Islamic and then it should be applied in a proper manner. Amixture of good things from western democracy and all lovely things from Islamic democracy can produce a good governance in Pakistan.

Thanks
Regards