View Single Post
Old Friday, August 13, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvina666 View Post
salam and ramzan mubarik!
dear friends:i want to know that if some one get selected 4 isi and the same time he/she qualify css, is css qualification will be benefitial for him/her?
i need ur comments toward right direction.
As far i am perceiving your question,you are meant to say that after passing AD isi exam ,would last any impact in selection process after qualifying written portion of css exam.

It has been happened in past,most of the candidates have been allocated in good groups due to suitability clause which is applied by the chairman.however,previous job or exprience can last any impact in allocation but have uncertainity.

Regards,