View Single Post
Old Friday, August 13, 2010

Mossavir Wazir will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zondrays View Post
Salam,
I have personally worked with these officers, I mean ML&C. I have have studied and designed a solution to moderanize the system.

My comment about this department is:
ML&C group has no charm except a ( Govt Property Dealers).
You will deal mostly with the retired army officials regarding their alloted properties and stuff like selling, buying, transfer etc.
The maximum salary you will get at the time of your retirement is 70,000. and you will be given a nice house and caltex in the start of your career.

There are different designation,
i.e
-Cantonment Executive Officer
-Deputy Cantonment Executive Officer
-Secretary
-Rent Controller.
-Additional Rent Controller

You will have the most illitrate clerical staff. ( 100 % out dated documents and files.).
If i get through CSS i may not join this group.

sorry bro, your entire post is a farce. 70,000??? my godness...even the DG is paid like 40,000....bro, salary is not the main thing...in every department the maximum you can get is 40 or 45...and the different designations you mentioned are also wrong except the CEO...everyone below it is his clerical staff not a CSP...

Note: Please think before you pass any comment about any department. because this is a SERIOUS thing...many people may get misguided by such comments. Post only that things which are TRUE...things you have ACTUALLY seen in a particular department.
Romana baig (Thursday, October 25, 2012)