View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ali Randhava is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Cowboys in Pakistan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
@ Poster above

Sir, you are a lawyer but unaware of the ground realities here. It is not England where the accused will get punishment from the court of Law. Here, he will pay, kill the witness and buy the whole system of justice and law.
What will you do in these circumstances ? You will let the criminals continue killing the innocent citizen for ransom ?
Go and ask the victims and their relatives what they think of CM and RPO of Gujranwala. When Law and courts fail to provide justice to the victims, people whole-heartdly welcome the Police officer like Cheema.
Dear Mr. Sociologist, Do you know, why criminals are able to pay bribe to police, kill witnesses, and buy prosecutors in Pakistan and why criminals in United Kingdom are not able to follow the Pakistani suite? The answer lies in the difference, between working, practice and attitude of officers and detectives working in SCOTLAND YARD and officers of our “MIGHTY PSP” (They love calling them mighty). Do you know, when Mr. Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Ch., told Mr. Sialkoti D.P.O that he is suspended from his job, he answered “ YOU CAN’T DO THAT, I AM ALMIGHTY CSP OFFICER”, as if he is progeny of FAROH of Egypt. Russell once said, “If it were possible, every one would want to become a God”. No wonder a large No. of aspirants wants to join PSP because they feel that Wardi will make them omnipotent. I think we should live like cowboys, holding guns in their both hands, bang bang bang…..good shot buddy….. I kill a criminal …what? That’s not a criminal fool, you killed an innocent man? Ohh! no dude I killed an innocent person who just turned criminal? …….ha ha ha evil smile……BANG BANG BANG………….LONG LIVE CHIEF MINISTER PUNJAB AND ZULFIQAR CHEEMA WHO EMPOWERED US……HA HAHA