View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

@ Mr. Lawyer

You are again depending on bookish knowledge that is good for discussion in a class-room but we are here discussing real life situation. Plz ask a senior how the cases are decided in our courts and who earns how much.
And i am glad to know that you know a lot about your field and hope you will utilize this knowledge for the betterment of the society and criminals will not take advantage of your precious knowledge. As for me i have little knowledge of my field and still learning here from my friends.
I think somebody should also post pics here to show the world how the respected lawyers beat the media person/police officers/civil judges, and any other who is against their blackmailing and corrupt practices on the name of bar associations.