View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
@ Mr. Lawyer

You are again depending on bookish knowledge that is good for discussion in a class-room but we are here discussing real life situation. Plz ask a senior how the cases are decided in our courts and who earns how much.
And i am glad to know that you know a lot about your field and hope you will utilize this knowledge for the betterment of the society and criminals will not take advantage of your precious knowledge. As for me i have little knowledge of my field and still learning here from my friends.
I think somebody should also post pics here to show the world how the respected lawyers beat the media person/police officers/civil judges, and any other who is against their blackmailing and corrupt practices on the name of bar associations.
Dear, dont you think,we are being distracted from topic by you to non issues like how lawyers earn or blackmail?

We are here to discuss extra judicial killing of two brothers.So kindly avoid irrelevant points.

If society is practically perverted,so being young blood should we promote it?

You should demand for speedy justice by courts, not by police, whom majority is schizophrenic and short tempered

Regards,
Maroof Hussain Chishty (Wednesday, August 25, 2010)