View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 05, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2009 - Roll no 5586

SDM will become famous soon enoughSDM will become famous soon enough

@ witchdoctor only
may Allah grant all your wishes.
yes he clearly told me that his section has sent the summary with a proposal of age relaxation upto 30 for all candidates.but no change in qualification ,subjects etc. clarification from the DG also strengthens this as he didn't mention about age relaxation in his letter to dawn (to avoid complications if Govt rejects this proposal).Being a responsible member of this forum, I can't claim the responsibilty for this for the reason that what that official told me is correct to my optimum belief n I've told u this on your insistence(in good faith) but in my opinion the Govt may reject this (70 % chance) as the Govt did in the past on two different occasions. I would request you people to focus on your studies and completely ignore this to avoid frustration (if proposal is rejected) and stop this discussion untill and unless Federal Cabinet (that 'vaudeville cabaret' can give the final verdict on this proposal ,much to our chagrin)decides this matter.