View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 21, 2010
38th CTP (CEG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 50

S_Ranjha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali36 View Post
I dont agree that any subject is high or low scoring.However it is one's own aptitude in particular faculty which earns him or her more marks.It is full of fallacy to assume that if one takes Physics as one of the optional subjects he will earn low score and if he takes Islamic History and Culture he will get high score.These are fictitious thinkings that there exists any trend of low and high markings in Fpsc policy making.

These are just mind boggling assesments of aspirants on inaccurate data,which is not reliable.
The examiner,who checks papers, is not just expert in assesment of papers but encompasses innumerable and undeniable grip and command on subject
,he is assesing.Therefore, one should workhard instead of indulging into blame tirade.Because hard work is only reliable instrument that can earn you ,your spur.
BEST REGARDS.
About first highlighted portion i agree to u to the extent that this is nt a FPSC policy but still it is so. U saying inaccurate data!!!!! Lolzzz. I am wondering if nt the results of last 5 yrs then waht else could be reliable data. im nt talking exceptionss they r always dere but in general its valid.
Lastly i really would hope that ur thoughts about examiner come true but till this pt they r nt. i happened to meet few.

You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.