View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 23, 2006
34th Commons
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Merit 5........Custom and Excise

IbraKhan is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up how pathetic it seems

Well Sir it might not sound very auspicious for all of us but i think a lot of thought is being put into reforming and improvising upon the tarining that the previous commons received at the CSA.
I certainly dont subscribe to your edict regarding the competence or otherwise of senior officers who are a part and parcel of the system.
i myself am anxiously waiting for the CSA portion of the training to commence forthwith but your views are unwaaranted and uncalled for given the fact that you have only qualified the CSS examination and have no experience to your credit.
Your crticism about the MBA programme is also based on flimsy grounds. If you want the Civil servants to be efficient and there is no recurrence of the alleged mistakes that you are referring to, they must be equipped with adeqaye tools to rise up to any and all unwelcome circumstances.
i hope you will not take this amiss as it is just a difference of opinion!
I agree with your criticism about the son of a constitutional office holder but why don't you file a writ petition in the Supreme Court about this anomalous situation?
Regards

Ibra Khan