View Single Post
Old Friday, September 24, 2010

sanzainab is on a distinguished road
Cool Sincere advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishzzz View Post
Jitni prep kar lo gay utni better hai
Jitna zaada time de sakte ho aap utna zada behter hay aap k lye q k recent trends of CSS examiners have waved the very confidence of Aspirants cz the level of exam has raised according to my opinion and the people are not following the trend, you should better understand that it has become a little complex than earlier to attempt CSS bqs of the Current affair nature of every paper.

This nature specifically demands that you need to have extra ordinary knowledgge of each subject..... You are young and i like your spirit. You should not appear in such a short span to watse your chance. Rather keep on preparing extensively....

Improve your english and Current Affair knowledge on daily basis and go thru each subject by various writers in details making your own comprehensive and easier notes to grasp. In this way you will give around 16-17 months to CSS preparation. N when you will appear in final exams you will find yourself at a distinction from other because of your in-depth knowledge....

Regards
Salam Thanks for the sincer advice.... i hope so i will be at distinction with my efforts and with the prayers of my parents and all seniors.
Thanks Again

Last edited by Princess Royal; Saturday, September 25, 2010 at 01:11 AM. Reason: plz do not write in caps