View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 24, 2006
34th Commons
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: selected n css 2005,pakistan merit #70,NWFP 7Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

aamerkhattak will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up wid deep regrets

salam dear ibrahim,

thnks for ur invaluable critics,but if they r reforming thngs n CSA training and other activities if they r professionals then they should do it wid n span of time such that it dont go against the commoners,mean to say they have wasted our precious 6 months,they should b well equiped wid thngs to start CSA as per schedule,if they r gona compare our training wid PMA then at least they should have accepted that challenge also and should have done thier prp for our taining well before......
i knw im part of this system but if some one z doing wrong i would point out i dam care who so ever he/she z....if my seniors r comiting it i would say they have wasted our time.
i dont understand wht they r doing there that they require so much time r they prp atom bomb there if they r competent enough they should have done it wid n time limits tht was challenge for them which they couldnt.
as i have only qualified css and dont knw ethics of jobs n other thngs:
so for information of my friends i was very much part of a well known multi national company since 2003,i had worked more than wht public officers do n thier life im more aware of the fact how to do and how to attain challenging goals wid n time limits.THANKS to telecom sector that gave me lot of exposure which still our civil servants lack n many ways,im not worried at least how to do thngs like our high ups.
as for css is concernd so i would not say any thng regarding that
regarding MBA prog im very much interested and welcome that but i said tht our time has already been wasted v r coming around thngs like our CTP would b of 9-12 months wht v would do there??? i knw wht they use to do there...after 3 months officers used to get bore and they wanted it to b finished as early as it can....
i welcome every postive step,but would be the ist one to criticz wrong calculations.
for writ n suprem court i would say that how one can go n ask for justice from the one who plays wid itwould u expect that such writ would b fruitful if i opt to challenge chief of itif u guarentttttte that i would certainly knock its door.

thnks
aamer khattak