View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 28, 2010
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
dear u write a wonder ful peice of writing. no doubt it is almost free from grammatical and spelling mistakes. language is really attractive and too impressive. i really appreciate u, since i dont think any ordinary person can write such language with tough and relevant vocab.

however, as i myself wrote on this topic in my precise paper of CSS-2010 i took an entirely different concept of the topic.

since the topic is "impossible is often the untried" so u must give such examples where tasks or ideas are impossible and they are never tried. , for instance bridging indonesia with australia is impossible, so it is never tried, same is true for reaching at the sun and thus no body has ever deemed to go on sun, will u!

dear i dont say that this is the real meaning of this topic, it is only mine thinking,

comments are invited if mine idea is also wrong.

regards
Baaz Minnatwar Mari jan for your worthy comments.

Before spraying my thoughts over your idea,let me tell you dear,that the foregoing expansion is almost my 5th attempt.I am trying my level best to haul my skills up towards recognized standards of writing.
Being junior to you,i can only request you to guide me time to time,if you can.
in so far as your idea as regards the expansion is concerned,i see eye to eye with on the same.What you have written makes sound and speaks about the title.Being nascent in this aspect i am crossing swords with challenging titles.
Hope you will set me right in future.
My compliments!
The Following User Says Thank You to Riaz Ahmed Alizai For This Useful Post:
Maroof Hussain Chishty (Thursday, September 30, 2010)