View Single Post
Old Friday, October 15, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

I ws disappointed to see that my roll number and name was not in de list of successful candidates but i am shocked to know that some of very hardworking friends of mine who were supposed to be most favorite and many of whom were giving their 3rd attempt also were retrogressed. who is to be blamed for this all?????????????

Sindh hv quota ov around 135 seats apart from those which are carried every year....... this time it is de most number ov candidates that hv applied to appear in CSS exam nd they r welcome in such a pathetic way so that no one shud dare nd think ov getting into this field. its a very pessimistic nd a dark result to discourage de youth, which vl take FPSC no where nd I find this system scattering all around. specially since Mr. Rana BhagwanDas has taken the charge over. Thank U Mr. Bhagwandas for proving yourself as a failed and ill administrator by ruining de precious year of nearly de entire Sindh candidature.