View Single Post
Old Friday, October 15, 2010
39th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 64

Mansoor 1983 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveed_Bhuutto View Post
yes brother agreed wd ur point that many peoples ov sindh get into other fields nd dnt like CSS vcuz de passing ratio always hurt them...... but it never had been de worst as it has been today.......

i gave up ma Job infact a very gud job, ma friends, ma family nd my hobbies nd prepared myself wd 100% dedication wd only one dream to see ma name in de list ov successful candiates ov CSS 2010 as i wud be de 1st person in ma family to do it in 1st attempt. lekin result anai k baad yaar meri tau shorain mujhai un doston ka bhi dukh ho raha hia jo becharai genius kehlatai thai.............. nd yet they were unable to make it............. this is one ov de sadest day ov my life............
cheer up bro.If it's any consolation, i have passed and i was always regarded as the idiot amongst my friends and my friends aren't amongst the ten greatest minds in history to be honest.If you have youth on your side, you can do anything, as regards to the plight of your friends, the reality is in CSS you can have 11 top papers and one terrible one and you will be failed, so perhaps Islamiat or perhaps some other subject has drowned your friends.I would humbly suggest to take this as a yard stick, you have already made many sacrifices, only one more is to try for 2011 attempt and make sure the next topper is from Sindh, cheer up bro whatever happened yesterday has no bearing on what happens tomorrow if we don't let it.

Also have you made one of those nifty charts for KPK, i want to know how many of us took part and how many were passed.Thanks in advance