View Single Post
Old Friday, October 15, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansoor 1983 View Post
I would humbly suggest to take this as a yard stick, you have already made many sacrifices, only one more is to try for 2011 attempt and make sure the next topper is from Sindh, cheer up bro whatever happened yesterday has no bearing on what happens tomorrow if we don't let it.
thanx u for ur laudatory words for boosting ma spirits brother, and yes! fore sure i would never let it go so easily. I vl work even more harder infact I'm working even more harder this tym for 2011 attempt nd hopefully i vl see ma name atleast in de list ov successful aspirants if not de topper. Ceteris paribus if Rana Bhagwandas nd FPSC dnt find ma words too harsh for them. but I honestly feel something is going wrong somewhere. May Allah give us de courage to put up a winning fight after this losing show.