View Single Post
Old Friday, October 15, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough
Default @ waqar abro nd Razz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
Agar humare Nabi,Buzrig,wali,aur Aalim es society ka shikaar ban sakty hain then we are nothing though.

Put dust over their statements and work hard for your next attempt.
Inshallah i will be with you in that boat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
@ Naveed Bhutto

First of all, do not loose your hope and keep your commitment constant. We expect your victory in coming attempt.

See the history of Toppers from Sindh. You can learn a lesson of patience, consistency and commitment from them:

Fida Hussain Shah All Pakistan Top in his 3rd attempt and fail in 1st, 2nd.
Irfan Samo Sindh Top and 6th in open merit in his 3rd attempt. Fail in 1st and 2nd.

Your effort to compile the result of Sindh is a nice step. Number of successful candidates as per your calculation might vary with +/- 5 to 8 because you have not accounted for the candidates appearing from Punjab and other provinces on Sindh domicile, likewise, candidates appearing from Sindh on domicile of other provinces. In past ratio of Sindhi candidates for preparation in Lahore/Islamabad based CSS preparatory academies has been on increasing trend and due to their study sphere/group studies and availability of relevant material and guidance they opted for Lahore/Islamabad exam centers.
So there is a possibility of around 40 successful candidates on Sindh Domicile.

Regards

Wish you good luck.

I really thanx both ov u from de bottom ov ma heart for ur corroboration. 1st ov all tau we all are onn for de 2011 attempt nd hope fuly it vl bring us some joy nd felicity next year. Yes i too hv de name ov these two pplz in ma mind. Irfan Samo de last year topper ws giving his heart out since so many years nd he appeared with his 1st attempt in 2007. finally topped sindh in his 3rd attempt in 2009.

regarding Fida Hussain Shah, brother i personally have met him and according to him it ws his 2nd attempt as he conked out to pass his 1st attempt due to lapse in geography.