View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 17, 2010
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit  09Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

maliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of light

Indo-Pakistan History:
Paper I: (i) K. Ali, and (ii) Sohail Bhatti
Paper II: Covered in the preparation for Pakistan Affairs.

Geography:
Paper I: (i) Physical Geography by Strahler and Strahler, (ii) Physical Geography by H. J. DeBlij, and (iii) Physical Geography by Safdar Bajwa
Paper II: (i) Commercial Geography (Intermediate edition) by Fazle Karim, (ii) Economic & Commercial Geography (O Levels Edition) by Fazle Karim, (iii) Human Geography by H. J. Deblij, (iv) Human Geography by Prof Mian Anwar (BA Edition)

Journalism:
Exploring Journalism by Mirza Yousuf
Competitive Journalism by Abid Tehami
Online free Lectures by Virtual University

Public Administration:
Public Administration by Dr. Sultan Khan
Public Administration by Dr. Liaqat Ali Khan Niazi
Online free Lectures by Virtual University
Misc Other sources

For Geography Paper II, you need to study a variety of sources and the more the better as the paper has a very generic nature. A wider study of newspapers would also benefit you. There are good lectures available from the Virtual University, especially on the Public Administration Subject. You must either listen to them or consult their written notes (which are also available for free.) For Public Administration, I would encourage reading different articles/research papers on different aspects of governance in Pakistan. Its preparation would also assist you in Essay paper.
Eager (Wednesday, October 20, 2010), Mao Zedong (Thursday, October 21, 2010), seeriious (Friday, October 22, 2010)