View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no  3633, CE 2011 - Roll no  5573

Bilal Salim is on a distinguished road
Default need help regarding syllabus

Hello Seniors .. I have a problem that although i have covered the probablity section comprehensively but I am unable to do anything else .. Should I still go for the stats paper ?

Also, can the seniors guide me about "statistical Inference" and "correlation and regression" sections of stats paper ? Which chapters of Sher Mohammad Ch. ( or any other better book ) will cover these topics ? Please please guide me .. Thanks

Statistical Inference: Maximum likelihood estimation of the mean and the variance of a normal population; confidence interval for mean, difference of means and for variance: testing hypothesis for the equality of two means (paired and unpaired observations); testing of equality of sever al means (ANOVA) and testing of variance and equality of two variance.

Correlation and regression: Simple linear regression model point and interval estimation of parameters, Simple Partial, Multiple Correlation and testing of these correlations.