View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 20, 2010
42nd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 130

Silent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wajid_khan View Post
Silent Volcano I have a few queries

I intend to give psychology a shot in 2011 although I have no prior knowledge abt the subject.Can it be covered in this time

also most people on this forum recommended Psychology and life by zimabardo and gerrig Is this book enough or shall i use more resources?
Is 2011 your first attempt? If not what were your optionals?

i also did not have any knowledge of psychology.It depends on the person.In psychology different theories are involved.In nutshell,it is a lengthy subject.

For beginners,Understanding Psychology by Feldman is the Best book.You can also consult Zimbardo's book as it has been recommended by many members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajjadali350 View Post
@silent volcano

where are you from?

how much time is required to prepare psychology?
For good preparation 1 to 1.5 month if you are a beginner having no background in this subject.

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 12:04 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Silent.Volcano For This Useful Post:
sajjadali350 (Wednesday, October 20, 2010)