View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

@redmax..
yes brother I will surely do as u have said n Ill do dis today Inshallah when I return from the University..

@waqas
brother we either can be right,or we either can be wrong u know..there is so much variance in 'set formulas' for css...I told which worked best for me..N it was reaffirmed by a CSS position holder of 2008..he appreciated this method of mine..but saying that,even da person who told u otherwise mite be right I cant deny him..

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 04:23 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
A4ambitious (Monday, October 31, 2011), Attia Farooq (Wednesday, October 10, 2012), makj (Monday, June 03, 2013), RJ STYLE (Sunday, January 05, 2014), saim n babar (Friday, August 19, 2011), syeda naqvi (Wednesday, August 24, 2011), Zia Ul Haq Jee (Monday, September 29, 2014)