View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 21, 2010
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadap View Post
Iam Management trainee Officer in National bank of pakistan and earning 50 plus salary.I also enjoy free medical facility for my family at all hospital of our country.Other fascilities such as car finance,House Building and other benfits like bonus are available in this job. i have been allocated in information Group and would like to have suggestion from seniors specially from CSP of information Group that do i join allocated group or remain happy with job of Bank.

Thx
yes the CSP cadre is much much better as far as respect and status is concerned....
2ndly Bankers are monotonous working in same environment from day til end of the day...
Though banks pay lot of salaries and fecilities but they can not equalise the status as bureaucratic personalities enjoy in pakistan.
Though you will not be satisfied in start that your decision was not good or harsh but i would recomment you to join Information Group ...

Regards