View Single Post
Old Friday, October 22, 2010
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Default Lets Prepare MCQs of International Law

Dear All,

Let us prepare/collect MCQs of International Law from all the available sources. I recommended solving the MCQs of past papers first. However, if someone has prepared from any other source, please post them here. I am myself solving past papers MCQs by collecting answers from seniors, books and internet. Once completed, I'll post them here too.