View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 23, 2010
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmax View Post
You are right miss. I am doing one topic a day so that would definitely take 16-20 days for covering the above listed topics.

Besides, would you like to describe the answering pattern of questions in Int. Law.? The length of the answer, the beginning, the body and the ending. I believe each subject has its own dynamics like in Current Affairs beginning with the latest development amounts to scoring extraordinary. That's the reason I am curious to know about Int. Law.
Well first of all m not miss
im Mr......Dont know y ppl call me miss.....as i have serveraly now pasted my roll number and name as well....Any how, its not new many members have mailed me adressing Miss lolz....

Coming to ur question:

Yes International Law is a technical subject. Viceroy has rightly pointed out the topics. You just need to go through them from Agarwal's books once in detail and highlight the important material....In 2nd reading, you read a topic and then make its shortest possible hints notes which ll help you out on paper day just before paper....Okz..
Thirdly, paper is a little technical, you can use your creativites in it rather we ll have to stick to the very point of author if not exact wording then its direct explaination rather our own context....so read it very carefully....

Its question should be attempted in such a way that u start with the introduction what writer has asked then come to the definitions of the concept by atleast 2 writers mentors in i.law and then start working ahead.....In rest of the material you can write all the details regarding question which he has asked......starting from types, factors, functions, terminologies,school of thoughts and then coming to the recent context whichi is being adopted,,, in it u can use ur own words openly then come towards conclusion slightly to wind up the whole question....Dont forget to atleast cite a case in one question, be it very simple or whatever kind but there must be a case as it adds clr to it.....

This way you need to write atleast 3-4 pages you will get ur expected marks inshallah....

Regards