View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 24, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all
Default @Amubain

thanx bro for ur nice wishez..as far as the preparation of business add is cncrnd..lt me tell u it will take 12 days atleast..the syllabus is quiet long for a 100 credit paper..but this is hw I prepared for it..open the syllabus outline n make a list of all the topics..Then select books from which ur gna prepare..I prepared mngmt from Robben and my universitie's lecture notes..u can use VU notes for it..for mktng,I cnsltd the usual suspect Kotler,and some notes..for FM gitman and gibbs shud be used..Ill advise u to make notes of every topic..I used to make notes in pointers n important facts..n especially read the modern trends n the critical analysis of issues in the business world..memorize examples frm the corporate world for every topic..the paper is straitforward generally(excpt this yrz paper:p)..
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
azmatullah (Thursday, September 08, 2011), mab butt (Saturday, June 08, 2013), makj (Monday, June 03, 2013), pari (Sunday, October 14, 2012), Ravian575 (Monday, October 29, 2012), RJ STYLE (Sunday, January 05, 2014), saim n babar (Friday, August 19, 2011), yasir11us (Monday, October 25, 2010)