View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahadfa View Post
I am from Sindh Urban roll number 03754. I have failed.

I am only failed in Essay (30 marks). My Aggregate is 510.

Dear all!

I strongly feel I have been cheated by the examiners in Sociology and more especially in Paper B of Indo-Pak History. Can you imagine someone getting 39 in Paper A and only 27 in paper B?

In paper A, I had not even studied mostly about the question on Iltutmish as the real founder of the Delhi Sultanate, yet i atttempted that question, and it was the only question that was repeated from past papers. Everybody knows how well most candidates knew regarding nearly all the other questions of paper A!! All those other questions were a matter of tukka and chance. Still they gave me 39 in Paper A. In one other question i merely wrote the causes of downfall of Muslim rule in India!!

In paper B, The first question was about critical analysis of the causes of downfall of Muslim Rule in India. I had studied this critically in a book by J Hussain in which there is a whole very big chapter on this topic in which the causes are critically analysed!! I wrote in the exam from that chapter, and to add to it, i wrote more causes from the book by Gul SHahzad Server (wars of succession and perhaps one other others). My answer to that question took me at least four pages of answer sheet and a lot of time. I was expecting full 20 marks in BCS (best case scenario) and at least 16 in WCS (worst case scenario) in this one question alone!!

I actually have lost my copy of my exam paper of css-2010 Paper B of Indo Pak History, so i do not remember exactly which other questions i answered and to which MCQs i answered what. But as far as I remmeber, my Paper B had gone so good that I came back home relaxed and satisfied. I was expecting at least 70 or 60 (WCS) in this paper.

Yet the examiners havent failed me! they gave me a bare passing 39 + 27 = 66 marks!!

In sociology too i was expecting at least 45 (Worst Case Scenario) yet they have given me a bare passing 33 marks instead of failing me!

Do you think i should launch a rechecking of marks in my paper B?? Considering that i have got 43 in Pakistan Afffairs??

I have heard from quite a few people that this time around there has been cheating and some fraud in the checking of papers, and that Rana Bhagwandas is the only good fish in a pond of many ugly fishes. Perhaps somebody even reported that he was considering resigning.
fahad sahb same hs been de case wd many ov de students wd journalism nd papers ov History though it be indian or islamic..... but it seem tht dere is no solution to this problem
fahadfa (Thursday, October 28, 2010)