View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 28, 2010
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of
Default @ imran bakht...

tnx sweetu for ur kind words... I want to give support to my those fellows who didn't join any academy etc... me 2 hate academy... So the best plteform is the css forum and I am trying to adding more and more stuff to PCS/PMS KPK portion coz in CSS portion there are many ppl who are always adding more and more informative and fresh stuff to that portion while in PMSportion there is not so active participation so thats why I am trying to share what ever I can and what ever is beneficial for all of you...

bydway imran bakht bro. when ever i saw ur pic then got astonished coz the person in the pic luks so aged...and He crossed 30 yrs, no doubt...
Whose pic is this sweetu...?

Dear Its confirmed... my father told me confirmed news... He visited KPKPSC mostly... he also tole me that all the candidates info have been entered into the Computer and they are trying to issue the roll number slips asap...

Dear he also told me that 17 thousand candidates applied fr PMS exam...
December is confirmed coz the official of KPKPSC told my father (as I told you before) that they usually take the PCS/PMS exam in the year in which they published the advertisement...

So all guys get ready...