View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 02, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 08234

tknw01 will become famous soon enoughtknw01 will become famous soon enough

1. Name: Muhammad Anees ur Rehman
  2. Nick Name: Shunnooo (no spelling mistake bearable!)
  3. Qualification: Masters of Commerce (BZU)
  4. Date of Birth: 29/09/84
  5. Aim in life: I want to live a life of contentment. I want to look back at my life, taking my last breath, thinking I did well.
  6. Hobby: Writing poetry (Urdu) & anonymous stuff, reading books & articles etc (on almost anything), listening to music, watching movies & documentaries etc, playing Chess and some other domestic chores. I am an introvert by nature (although I get along very well in the gatherings) and I never had many friends, just a few very close ones who're not around these days so I don't hang out that much.
  7. You Hate: Hypocrisy, people who can't keep secrets of others and revel in gossiping and who just won't accept their mistake.
  8. You Trust: My friends. The word friend means a lot to me and I don't consider every other guy a friend and by that definition, I guess, I only have three friends (its hard to set a certain criterion though.)
  9. You Fear: Waking up one day & realizing that I am old - (slothfulness.)
  10. Favourite Book: "The Mansions of Philosophy" by Will Durant (in particular.)
  11. Favourite Place: I love being at deserted and archaeological places.
  12. Favourite Relation: That which I have with my father. He's my ideal in all matters.
  13. Favourite Dress: I am in my pair of jeans most of the time (casual.)
  14. Favourite Politician: Mahatir Mohammad
  15. Favourite Dish: Daal Chawal
  16. Favourite Colour: Black
  17. Favourite Hero: Denzel Washington
  18. Favourite Heroine: Maryl Streep
  19. Favourite Singer (Male): Lemmy Kilmister
  20. Favourite Singer (Female): Nayyara Noor
  21. Favourite time in 24 hours: Night time
  22. Favourite weather: Foggy
  23. Favourite Subject: Psychology
  24. Define life in three words: Find the You!
  25. Your three wishes: Enough already!
  26. Your Ideal Moderator, Why? Last Island (being the only I had interaction with.. yet, If you can call "replying to a post" as interaction.)
  27. Your Ideal Member, Why? I think I found the posts by Raz very helpful.
  28. Which thing attracts you in cssforum? Its the best site I can download movies from (lol obviously the guidance factor, what else?)
  29. If you were President of Pakistan: I'd make sure I choose the advising committee very carefully.
  30. Your Ideal Personality: Refer to above
  31. What can you do for Pakistan? We know all the solutions to our problems and all the right plans; we just need free and fair execution.
  32. How you express your success? Work in progress
  33. If you face G.W.Bush, your reaction: Hey dude! Whats up?
  34. If you met Prevez Musharaf: I'd ask him why he won't come to Pakistan?
  35. Do you love someone? I think that it has to be infatuation.
  36. Are you talkative? Both Yes and No, it all depends where I am and how am I feeling about being there.
  37. You pray every time: Biya janan tamasha kun ke dar amboh e janbazan ~~~ Basad saman e ruswayi sar e bazar mi raqsam (Usman Harooni)
  38. Say something about yourself in a paragraph: I guess I am done!
Last Island (Tuesday, November 02, 2010), Raz (Wednesday, November 03, 2010), Samina Malik (Thursday, April 19, 2012)