View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 07, 2010
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by manihammad View Post
i appreciate the tips given here. i just wana know what Pakistani author book to consult? i have read hortun n hunt already. what book suits Pakistani socio?
Brother, if you have already read Horton and Hunt, that should suffice your prep for sociology subject. However, you should collect data on various social problems facing Pakistani society. These may include Child Labour, Honour Killing, Poverty, Corruption, State of inmates, Drugs etc. The statistics you improvise in the answer of any question fetch your fair marks.

If you are still adamant at reading Pakistani authors on the subject, try these:

1. Javed Jiskani Balouch
2. Abdul Hameed Taga
drrabianaqvi (Saturday, January 12, 2013), M Zahid Gondal (Monday, March 04, 2013), respectful (Saturday, September 07, 2013), SAMEYA AROOJ (Sunday, January 13, 2013)