View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 09, 2010

manihammad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmax View Post
I have not found any updated book on this topic. A brief description is given in the Javed Jiskani's book but if you want to have some detailed analysis on this topic then I would recommend you to do some research on internet rather then running after books. I am not against the importance of books in their hard copies but whatever is missing in them I find it over internet.
right sir. thats what i actually wanted to know. yes i totally agree with you over the importance of internet. then perhaps its best to do search on internet then. one more query if you are kind to reply. i came across this part in syllabus given here. any advices about them

# Social and Cultural Change and Social Policy Processes of Social and Cultural Change-discovery, invention, diffusion. Factors in the rate of social and culture change, Incentives and inhibitions to social and cultural change in Pakistan Social planning and directed social and cultural change.

# Community: The rural community, Traditional Characteristics of rural life, The urban community. Rural-Urban convergence, Urbanism, Future of cities in Pakistan.