View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 09, 2010
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Senior's guidance is needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adnan Hussain brohi View Post
Dear and Respected Seniors,

As i have completed my graduation in 2005, afterthat i got job in private sector and worked for three years, But now i have resigned from the job and working as Govt. Servant.

I have forgotten all my acdemics. My english is not so good and i am interested to prepare myself for CSS.

I am working out of my home station so there are no any friends of mine to guide.

Dear Seniors your cooperation and guidlines are needed that how should i improve my english, what should i study first, i mean which subject or what should i do? i don't understand i am confused..

Your response and cooperation is needed in this regard.
Brohi sahab, what's your age and qualification? And when do you intend to appear in CSS ? All this information would help all seniors to guide you accordingly.
Adnan Hussain brohi (Wednesday, November 10, 2010)