View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 09, 2010
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by manihammad View Post
thanks alot brother. i really appreciate you taking time out and giving out some guidance.
i understand what you are saying and tell you honestly thats the way i have worked all my academic life but in css its a little too confusing (as you said yourself its different for different subjects)
i would surly follow your advice and may bother you again with some queries
I will be more than glad to answer any query in my capacity.

All the very best to you!