View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 25, 2010

nickfury is on a distinguished road

I read your essay, its an excellent topic and needs to be shed more light on to remind the world that Islam is a religion of peace. I made some changes to the first three paragraphs, there were some words repeated. Its important to realize not repeating a word frequently throughout your work and just use a synonym instead. I'm not changing too much just whatever i spot and made my changes Bold so you know.

Quote:
Islam created a society more free from prevalent cruelty and social tyranny than any society that has ever existed in the world before. A peaceful atmosphere is required for the spiritual and moral progress of any individual or society. A good society can be developed in a peaceful environment. Islam does not permit rampant violence, however, there is considerable amount of prejudice against Muslims and are viewed with suspicion.

Quote:
Islam is a religion of peace. The word "Islam" in Arabic is “Salama” which means submission of desires to the will of Allah. Personal peace can be achieved by completely submitting of oneself to God. As the Holy Quran says: “And we were ordered to submit to the Lord of the worlds”. Even the greetings favored by Muslims means “May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon you.” Peace is a natural state which attracts each and every individual. When the citizens of any state are satisfied and [b]enjoy peace,[b] it has a positive [b]effect]on the outside environment. Peace is disturbed when the balance of rights and responsibilities between individuals and societies is lost. The lack of fulfillment of responsibilities and encroachment of rights can lead to deep wounds. These irreparable rifts can ultimately lead to full-fledged war. The dilemma in today’s world is that every nation see peace according to their benefit. So they never feel ashamed to support other countries that are working against peace.
Quote:
Islam teaches the Muslims that peace is achieved through tolerance, forgiveness, and responding to evil with good and proactive righteous deeds that bring happiness to others. The Holy Quran calls the Muslims the people of the "middle path". It also says, “There is no compulsion in religion.” The Quran calls for coexistence with other religions: “To you your religion and to me mine.” The Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “You are all born of Adam and Adam was made out of clay". An Arab has no superiority over the non-Arab, neither does a white man enjoy superiority over a black man, nor a black man over a white man except by piety. Remember that your lives and properties are sacred and inviolable among one another.”
References are very important like already said, always cite your references when quoting someone or from somewhere, especially from the Quran.
The Following User Says Thank You to nickfury For This Useful Post:
Arain007 (Thursday, November 25, 2010)