View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 28, 2010
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 248

ashfaq_dir is on a distinguished road

hello dears,
i just went through your posts. let me tell you something, i consider appropriate. mlcg is a very good group. you'll be like former deputy commissioner of the cantt and your powers are the same as was of D.C in districts. you'll have a big house, many servants and a vehicle, what else one wants. so for promotions are concerned, i think they are better now.last year only four ppl got mlcg after some break because mlcg had been discontinued for some years. now you ppl dont have seniors of mlcg ahead. also if one reaches to grade 20 or 21 i think its more than enough particularly after enjoying facilities right from grade 17. i think one should go for it.... why one needs job? just to have a recognition in society, better education for kids and facilities and earning as well. in mlcg all these things are satisfied right from the begining...... grade is not the only thing, facilities do matter equally....