View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 24, 2006

Khyber is on a distinguished road

A=o=A,

Respected Brother "Fighter", i appreciate your concerns and respect your opinion but offering you my apologies for not necessairly Concurring with you on this exclusive issue. As regards issue of discrimination then in your paradigm (example and definition) it seems to me that this forum has already been divided amongst different classes or members of different level of intellect and intelligentsia. As study forum has not been made accessible to all members but those who are mature in terms of knowledge and creative perceptual capabilities.

It should not be assumed that there exists any discrimination and polarization among all members but it should be deemed as a mean of inspiration to emabark you on creating capabilities and enhance your level of intellect, so that you may also be included in the list of elite members. As regards your question regarding determining the mature and responsible members then I think all members who are entitled to get an access to study forum, should be authorized to make valuation of different posts.

This system is, of course, very advantageous and valuable but it may bring in its wake many pitfall, e.g., multiple id’s by one member (imposters) , favoritism and unjust valuation owing to member’s personal prejudice.

I support this system but more importantly its fair use. If good use of this system is ensured by all members, then it should be made accessible to all members, else it should be restricted to elite members.

Kind Regards,