View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 01, 2010
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of
Arrow Welcome 33rd OMG Batch!

Welcome Juniors!

AoA

On Behalf of the 32nd OMG Batch ,37th CTP I welcome the 33rd OMG batch ,38th CTP to the Office Management Group.It is indeed a great pleasure to see the revival of this group after a long time.I wish my juniors best of luck and pray for their success in future.

Regards.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AFRMS For This Useful Post:
industrious gal (Wednesday, December 01, 2010), jbkhan (Thursday, April 28, 2011), KAISER A. RIND (Tuesday, December 07, 2010), Sultan Rahi (Thursday, December 02, 2010)