View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 01, 2010
38th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 486

dr.ali.zaidi will become famous soon enough

I have fallen in love with my group. in fact i am really really happy to be allocated in MLCG. I'll only leave my group if i get either DMG or PSP, otherwise I think MLCG is FAAAAR batter than rest. PSP i am saying because i have a passion for it otherwise i would never do that.
Almost everyone of us does CSS for two things.
i) Facilities (this group has most, even more than DMG, in fact far more than DMG)
ii) Afsari (I think MLCG is better than all groups in this aspect too. even as a 17th grade officer, you are the top most in your office. there is no one above you in office. you office is like a DCO's or Accountant General's office and you are DCO or AG in it. No political pressure at all. dealing with army people who are actually running the country and even dealing with the top brass of army. no sifarish needed to get good posts. you can live in Halal money all your life. the positives are too many and some have already been discussed in thread)

Proud to be in MLCG
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dr.ali.zaidi For This Useful Post:
Muhammad humayun (Thursday, December 02, 2010), Seemab (Thursday, October 11, 2012), Zoha (Thursday, April 10, 2014)