View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 02, 2010

Mossavir Wazir will become famous soon enough

I would like to share some of my feelings, opinions and suggestions with you guys. You know for me this whole thing (Group Selection) is very very serious. One needs to be 100 % sure while saying something about a department, service, subject...everything. I have seen a very senior CSP (FSP, 28th Common) exaggerating while stating the positives of Foreign Service. My brother is in FSP (34th Common), my first cousin is in FSP(28th Common). I know each and everything detail regarding FSP and i totally acknowledge the fact that FSP is a supreme service. You're treated like a real diplomat when you're abroad plus the benefits and all. But that senior CSP portrayed an extremely shiny picture of FSP and totally DEGRADED the other departments like DMG PSP etc. If you ask me, being a Civil Servant itself is a great opportunity as well as a solid responsibility irrespective of the fact whether you're in PSP, DMG, MLCG, POSTAL, FSP or any other group.

My point is that one should tell the real actually existent stuff about a particular job, one should avoid exaggeration because by doing so you're MISGUIDING people in some way or the other. Whatever i stated about MLCG is a PLAIN FACT, but at the same time it's my responsibility to do a RATIONAL COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS and try not to ignore the negative points of MLCG or positives of any other departments.

Some people are ranking MLCG above DMG or PSP, basically it really depends on one's own choice but my personal view is...overall DMG should be ranked above MLCG.

If you consider things overall(including EVERYTHING) then my personal choice is...

1. DMG
2. MLCG
3. PSP
4. FSP

But if you consider the facilities ONLY then without a doubt MLCG is far far far more superior than any other department.

At the end of the day it really depends on one's own choice. I have also seen many people going absolutely bonkers to go for PSP, because they have a passion for it, no matter how hard or difficult the job may get they will feel pride while doing the job of a ASP. I hope you guys got what i wanted to convey.