View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 02, 2010
38th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 486

dr.ali.zaidi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizvan View Post
bro i m glad u r happy wid mlc , i remember when u were getting irs u were more den happy wid it too n now u c dem as ppl siting in cabins :P i m jst curious y r u reappearing when u r gettin a dco-like post in bps 17 in mlc n dnt hve to work like a donkey n b a politicians sycophant n even dnt have to patrol in nites n wud definately hve contacts wid agencies?y to reappear n improve to get into dmg or psp when u r gettin everything here in mlc?
after all the input u hve given me i m seriously thinking to put mlc as my first preference in 2nd attempt so plz give me a piece of advice y u reappearing n wot wud b ur preferences?
Well Rizwan you are right that i was stupid to run after IRS... God knows best and does what is best in your interest.. I am so thankful to Lord for everything when i got to know the details of MLC group. However, i'd still be going for PSP because I have a passion for it. I want to continue my dad legacy as an honest, hardworking PSP officer.
In a nutshell, as i mentioned earlier that MLC is restraining me from working hard because I find my life to be the best in this group but i want to go for PSP because APNAY LYE TO SAB HI JEETAY HAIN YAR...
No one know PSP better than me cuz when i was born my dad was ASP and I know that if you dont have a passion for it then you should keep it at no 10th.. and trust me if you go to PSPs serving they'll second my opinion... several say that they are stuck with psp and want to move abroad and all of these guys are who went for PSP without passion and now repenting..