View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 02, 2010

Mossavir Wazir will become famous soon enough

My dearest floydian !!

The CEO can't even refuse an ADC (serving captain) of the GOC. He can’t say no to any army officer in the course of his duty.

My godness, man you're so heated up. You have an army background, I can clearly see that TYPICAL HATRED towards civilians in your post. I have seen zillions times your "ADC" giving TEA to CEO's MEO's in tea breaks. Brother don't get so excited, at least you should recheck your post in order to know what you've been typing.

The house that is given to the CEO is usually pre-partition built and its like a dark old bungalow full of cockroaches and other insecticides. Whereas, a DCO gets a well maintained lavish 22 canals house full of dedicated servants and armed police guards.

Hahahahaha. Do you mind if i post some pictures of MLCG bunglows. and let the people decide???? Don't say YES, because you'll be eating your own words my friend. I still can't stop laughing at cockroaches. hehehehe. sorry.

Another point is authority. Dr Ali Zaidi says that CEO is part of a military bureaucracy (I just couldn’t stop laughing when I read this). The realty is that military bureaucracy consists only of serving army officers. Its chain of command lies in the GHQ and its reigns are in the hands of Corp Commanders. A CEO in his wildest dreams can never become a part of a military bureaucracy. And MLCG officers are considered either outcasts or unimportant when it comes to civilian bureaucracy.

Who SAYS what is totally irrelevant my friend. If you ask a CSP he doesn't WANT army to come and be a part of Civil Bureaucracy. He hates army. We don't WANT to become a part of army, please forgive us. I agree Military Bureaucracy include ONLY army officers. What zaidi meant was something else, obviously a CSP can't be or should i say don't wanna be a part of Military Bureaucracy.

Yet another misconception is that it is considered that MLCG is very close to the army circles and hence this group is very influential or resourceful. In reality army officers have totally different mindset and psyche. Even the civilians working in the ISI are considered outsiders or bloody civilians (as Kamran Shafi would have it).

It depends on the officer my friend. And please don't get in to the dirty discussion of what kind of mindsets civilians or army men have. We're well aware of Lakeer k Fakeer fauji mentality. Again you're talking irrelevant.

I personally know a retired MEO living in a rented 2 room apartment in defense as he had to sell his plots (his only precious possessions from MLCG) to afford education to his sons in the UK.

For heaven sake, don't generalize things. What kind of retired life you will be having totaly depends on you. I have seen many people spending like anything in their jobs, no future planning at all, nothing and at the age of retirement they have simply nothing. It indicates something about the habits or should i say maturity of that particular officer. It has nothing to do with the job. and one more thing, CONTACTS depends on you, if you're a social and CHALTA PHIRTA insan then half of the Pakistan will know you but if you're otherwise, you'll come and go and nobody will even notice.

However, MLCG officer do get a government vehicle. And if his conscious is dead then he can get the cantonment board employees to work at his house as personal servants. But again this is not their privilege but corruption. They live in peaceful but boring places called cants and their kids study mostly in Army Public Schools.

Again I would really love to know about your source. Because MEO CEO has almost TEN DESIGNATED SERVANTS. for example residence MALEE is residence malee, he has nothing to do with the gardening of the office because for that they've SEPARATE malees. I have seen with my own eyes. and about boring places. If you want me to give ADDRESSES of all the houses of MLCG all over Pakistan, you'll see names like Defense, Mall Road etc etc. If living in THESE kind of areas is boring then suite yourself mate. I can hardly help you.

I'm so sorry if i offended you but please next time come with some pure plain facts with real life references... not with ARMY THINKS....ARMY THIS ...ARMY THAT.