View Single Post
Old Friday, December 03, 2010
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all

Finally people have opened up and that’s nice. On a quick note I would like to say that all CSS groups are unique in their own right. However, we must not highlight (or exaggerate) merits of one group at the expense of other groups. We must respect our colleagues and seniors working in other groups. A civil servant’s primary aim is to serve the country with honesty, commitment and dedication. One should thank Allah Almighty if one becomes a civil servant and stay humble. We already have so many leeches that are sucking up the blood of this poor country. Our generation must not repeat the dirty acts of our previous generation which has failed us in almost all walks of life.

For juniors… please carry out a thorough research and yourself weigh the pros and cons of every group. Suno sab ki aur karo apni. Be sincere to yourself and your country and only go for the service which suits your aptitude. Do not run after material things only… because it is a never ending journey. Material things come and go but only good deeds and earned respect remains forever. Once you get a group by chance or choice, just thank Allah and stick to it with all sincerity.

@ Mossavir
You are a nice guy and your overall contribution to css forum is quite good. Stay blessed.

@ Afreen Zubair
Sorry to say but let me say that you were too keen to swap MLCG with FSP (aleezey 2010 remember?) I wonder why?

@ rizvan
Quote:
i m wondering y dere is no stp for mlc when dere is long stp for most of the other impt. groups?
Unfortunately it is a neglected group but Establishment Division is expected to show some seriousness about this group as army cannot run a full fledge training course for MLCG at its own expense.

Cheers,
floydian
Usman Cheema (Saturday, December 04, 2010)