View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 04, 2010

greenhorn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.ali.zaidi View Post
Why I didn't intend to be a part of all this is because this forum is not to argue with one another. I could have justify all my points very easily but i dont want to offend anyone esp. someone who had his dad in army. I respect everyone esp. dads of my friends.
Whatever i have spoken on this forum is nothing but 100% pure truth. and it was because no one knew anything about the group.. and thats why people fail to prioritize the groupproperly..
In fact few people here who have formed an opinion about the group themselves dont know much about MLCG.
And if someone wants to KNOW more please ask me.. But if anyone is here to argue or regrade one another than please dont bother.

Khush Rahye
Dr. S.M.ALI XAIDI
brother, my question is if u think MLC is a good group then why are you preparing for your next attempt? and please dont back out, we really need you to back your statements regarding this group, it is my humble request to support your statements and justify them! So this can help us in prioritizing our group preference list.
someone one said in this thread that you were talking good about IRS before u were allocated toMLC. So is it because you got allocated in this group, thats why you are supporting it? if not then justify because this is a serious business for many aspirants including me. You are comparing MLC with DMG/PSP and then you say u have passion for PSP, what kind of passion is this??

Waiting for your reply.