View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 04, 2010
38th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 486

dr.ali.zaidi will become famous soon enough

Well.. since you have asked so i must tell you that I really have passion for PSP and thats why i want to go for it.. My grandfather was a lower subordinate in police and then My dad took css and and got group of his choice i.e. PSP. I am a product of my dad's teaching.. I always wanted to a PSP like him..
I dont think i should be writing this here but since you have asked so i must tell you that when i was 2 years old i used to go on patrolling with my dad. I love his service revolver so much so that when i turned 3 i used to insist my dad to make me use that and then my dad used to put carmina tablets and i used to think as if they were the real bullets.
For me PSP is like as poem to a poet.. while writing a poem, a poet never think how much monetary or other benefits it will bring for him. All he wants to do is to satisfy his passion for writing. I want to join PSP because i know that people are wrong when they say that you have to take bribe in PSP. My DAD has been negating this notion throughout his life and now it would be my turn.
So for me if you make me a dentist (which is my real qualification) practicing in US and give me a choice of PSP, i'll always go for PSP. and why i dont recommend PSP to everyone is because without a pssion you'll be soon fed up with everything cuz the job is too much politicised and demands hardwork. khair this is to answer your question.
I request moderators to please erase this post within couple of day