View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 04, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imran bakht has a spectacular aura aboutimran bakht has a spectacular aura aboutimran bakht has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali rock View Post
can any1 here tell me where the Lahore regional office situated?
and if the online form is useable then how will we have the same number on the challan and the form if there is no serial number on it???????
like when i submitted the challan, he gave me back two copies of challan on its original fpsc that person stamped on its back this.... application form bearing serial no..3204... i mean the number which was pre printed on form he will write that in that place on the back of challan fpsc copy...

@li
dear sister u told that serial number is not necessary then see the form .. on its page 07 you will found a reciept to be filled by th candidate... like ...it goes as....

recieved application form number................. of competative examination 2011 of Mr./Miss/Mrs. ...................................