View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 04, 2010

Mossavir Wazir will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.ali.zaidi View Post

@ Mossavir: dude after everything happened why have you stop being cynical of MLCG??!! i loved your degrading tone.. and here you are trying to be Mr. nice guy talking about good thing and pretending to be patriotic tooo... Shame on you Mossavir...
hahahahahaha. You do have a good sense of humour ali brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.ali.zaidi View Post
I request moderator to please erase this post in couple of days too as it has certain person information.
Anyway zaidi sahab i think it's ok to have some personal information in your post. As you can see i mentioned many references names etc etc in my posts.....you mentioned many persons in order to make a CERTIFIED OPINION about this group. So moderators my suggestion would be do not delete mine or his posts because all these references, real life....real persons examples would help people to fully comprehend the nature of this group. what say zaidi sahab? aap kya kehtay ho iss baray main??

and for people !!

Me and zaidi sahab mentioned tons of people, many references, many real life examples regarding this group. At least give some weightage to that. cheers !!