View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 04, 2010

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

My brothers Zaidi and Mossavir you have done a great job by giving such important information about this group to the aspirants. But what I and Floydian are trying to say is the other side of the picture. Everybody has his own mode of thinking and one thing which is suitable for one is not necessarily suitable for others also. Mossavir has been talking about the refrences so i thought I must also mention my reference. All the words which I have said in my previous posts about the pros and cons of this group are not mine but of my uncle Brigadier (retired) Mr. Afzal Cheema who is ex additional secretary Of Defence back in the days of Sarwar Cheema and My father ex PAF personnel. I have just qouted their words here for the guidance of the aspirants. So guys chill up and keep guiding the youngsters with your valuable experience and knowledge.

Regards,