View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Khyber is on a distinguished road

Assalam o Alykum,

Respected Brother Fighter, you have slightly misunderstood my words. As you quote

Quote:
you are right that the forum has already been divided among the classes as there is no access given to the ordinary members to the study forum.
Well brother, i don't reckon that this forum has been polarized on basis of any Discrimination or inequality amongst different members. I’ve defined that in your paradigm (definition and example). As I re-quote my statement from my former post.

Quote:
As regards issue of discrimination then in your paradigm (example and definition) it seems to me that this forum has already been divided amongst different classes or members of different level of intellect and intelligentsia.
This forum should not be reckoned as a source of widening the gap between intellectual class and ordinary class. it is highly worth-praising that the most elite members always extend their services with great pleasure in other sections of the forum without any discrimination.

Now we should understand the definition of "Discrimination",

Source: Cambridge Advance Laxicon.

"An attitude of treating a person or a particular group of people differently, specially in a worse way, from the way in which you treat other people because of their religion, colour, skin, sex"

Source: Gloib Encyclopedia

treating people differently through prejudice: unfair treatment of one person or group, usually because of prejudice about race, ethnic group, age group, religion, or gender.

Above sources vividly substantiates that there can be no discrimination on basis of level of intellect or capacity of knowledge. This is what i also uttered in my previous post. Here i re-quote my statement.

Quote:
"It should not be assumed that there exists any discrimination and polarization among all members ...."
This illustrates that my statement was not contradictory.

Dear brother, Forum's admin has prohibited the entry of every member to Study Forum as a measure. You can also be a part of that provided you fall in some critaria specified by admin. I am registered on many Scholarly Global Forums which follows such standards and they award the privilages accordingly.

There is very easy way to access the forum for which you are yearning. Just sit and start typing about any topic and issue in your mind but make sure that you are not plagiarizing your piece of writing because it is against the moral standards. Hopefully, your valuable writing will be acknowledged and you will be amongst Elite Members.

Kind Regards,
Your's Brother

Last edited by Khyber; Tuesday, September 26, 2006 at 01:08 AM.