View Single Post
Old Monday, December 06, 2010
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2008 Roll no.: 4323Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Red.Hawk has a spectacular aura aboutRed.Hawk has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightangale View Post
i hav also been allocated in information group..........n currently m working in international islamic uni isb as lecturer.i hav got married recently and i am candidate of 2008 .unlukily i was not allocated in 2009 but suddenly i got an offer letter last month to be allocated in IG. now i m confused what to do cz after getting married my priorities hav been changed but still the desire to b CSP is there to join it.plz guide me.thanx
Dear your situation is simple...I think you MUST go for Information group because in any case being a commoner is way better than being a lecturer in a university. As far as information group itself is concerned; as mentioned above it varies from person to person. some people become very successful in IG whereas others suffer because they do not like hard work. This is the group in which one has to work hard to make his mark. This is the group in which one has to be involved in Public diplomacy and one has to manage pakistan's dangerous media.
There are postings in PID as IO or PRO,EP Wing, IP wing, APP, DFP, PBC and ABC moreover from 18th grade onwards IG officers are posted as Press attache', press counselors and press ministers in some 25 pakistani missions abroad
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red.Hawk For This Useful Post:
DEVOLUTION GEEK (Tuesday, December 07, 2010), H. R. Akhunzada (Wednesday, June 01, 2011)