View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 26, 2006

fighter is on a distinguished road
Smile hummmm....

my friend Khayber,you are right.i misunderstood your words, not slightly,but greatly.i could not think think then that the division of the forum b/w elite members and the common members was not a compartmentalization!!!!!!!!!!!!
well,i may be wrong.
your post three days ago.

Quote:
All member can leave their comments? i think only few responsible and mature members should be assigned the the responsibility of "Post's Valuation". This free authorization of posts valuation by every member can lead to miscalculation as well as misestimation because everyone has own religious, social and cultural bent. This power will be misused by many members. I hope that it will be reviewed by you.

then

This forum should not be reckoned as a source of widening the gap between intellectual class and ordinary class. it is highly worth-praising that the most elite members always extend their services with great pleasure in other sections of the forum without any discrimination.

Now we should understand the definition of "Discrimination",

Source: Cambridge Advance Laxicon.

"An attitude of treating a person or a particular group of people differently, specially in a worse way, from the way in which you treat other people because of their religion, colour, skin, sex"

Source: Gloib Encyclopedia

treating people differently through prejudice: unfair treatment of one person or group, usually because of prejudice about race, ethnic group, age group, religion, or gender.

Above sources vividly substantiates that there can be no discrimination on basis of level of intellect or capacity of knowledge. This is what i also uttered in my previous post. Here i re-quote my statement. quote:

well,all i have to say is that discrimination in this world b/w the ppl has many forms.and i am astonished at your conclusion that as the above mentioned authentic definitions dont include any reference to level of intellect or capacity of knowledge,no discrimination exists here!!!
you are member to many global forms,i genuinely admire your abilities.but i would never be a member to the study forum till it is open to all.it is just my opinion.
i think the css examination is not only an examination of ability but also of opportunity.because there is very sharp compartmentalization in our socity.ppl from different areas acquire education of different standards...from government schools to private schools. this is due to poverty and low economic opprtunities.
ths forum has been dedicated for the css aspirants who could benefit from sharing....taking and giving.the intellectuals have most to give and the common members have most to take.well,again,you are right if a group has been formed,it is their right to do so.

Last edited by fighter; Tuesday, September 26, 2006 at 03:24 PM.