View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Khyber is on a distinguished road

AssalamOalykum,

Muskan Ghuman,

Respected Sister in faith, you are speaking my language.

Quote:
This forum is free for all the css aspirents, & there is no descrimination among members, study forum is kept aloof not for specific elites or intellectuals.
My words from Previous Post,

It should not be assumed that there exists any discrimination and polarization among all members

Quote:
every 1 from this forum either he is a junior member or a senior can get entery over there just afterr posting 1 good post as is mentioned in GATE WAY.
My Words from former post,

There is very easy way to access the forum for which you are yearning. Just sit and start typing about any topic and issue in your mind but make sure that you are not plagiarizing your piece of writing because it is against the moral standards. Hopefully, your valuable writing will be acknowledged and you will be amongst Elite Members.

Quote:
2ndly all members should keep this fact in mind that we are there not for points or fame, our main concern is to take guidence & help from this forum & I hope all members will give 1st priority to their real aim i.e. to become CSp.
My Statement from Previous Post,

it should be deemed as a mean of inspiration to emabark you on creating capabilities (courage) and enhance your level of intellect,

Thank you so much for your further clarification and extending my thread in similiar frame.

Kind Regards,