View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Khyber is on a distinguished road

Respected Brother in Faith, "Fighter" ,

Quote:
my friend Khayber,you are right.i misunderstood your words, not slightly,but greatly.
Thank you so much for finally understanding my words.

Quote:
i would never be a member to the study forum till it is open to all.it is just my opinion.
Brother, that sounds so weird and appaling, of course, threatening. It is open to all without any discrimination but first you need to show deservance. As there is famous Polish Proverb,

"First Deserve, then Desire"

So, it is prerequisite to show your deservance by dint of your creative and innovative capability in form of one small piece of your own writing which can lead you to the most desired section of this forum. As you know that in rest sections, some members deviate the purpose and meaning of some useful threads by their irrelevant posts and some indulge themselves in battle of ego with revered members of this forum. So, i am sure that respective authorities must have taken this step as a measure to avoid any disruption. Actually, One Pukhtoon Islamic Forum (Hujra) is also being administered by me and i am au fait with all rules and measures as a precaution.

Quote:
well,all i have to say is that discrimination in this world b/w the ppl has many forms.and i am astonished at your conclusion that as the above mentioned authentic definitions dont include any reference to level of intellect or capacity of knowledge,no discrimination exists here!!!
It never falls in definition of "Discrimination" because world's eminent psychiatrist refers such kind of feelings of inferiority and superiority to "Pride and Prejudice". There is simply "Division" on basis of Education but not "Discrimination".

In order to give credence to my statement, i'd like to quote words of famous philosopher,
Quote:
"Victor Hugo"
in His book "Educational Realms" , P.No. 173.

"The true division of humanity is between those who live in light and those who live in darkness. Our aim must be to diminish the number of the latter and increase the number of the former. That is why we demand education and knowledge."

As there is no word of discrimination in above statement, so this fact also justifies that there is only division on basis of Education but not discrimination and this very fact was also justified in my previous post with some authentic sources. i hope that this will help you in further comprehension because it is vehemently in reference to the context.

summing, you can discriminate on basis of Pride and Prejudice and divide on basis of Knowledge and Education. I know that in Eastern World most of people use numerous words at very wrong place which contradicts with the rules and principles set by I.E.G. "International English Grammarians". So this word of "Discrimination" is among those words which is widely used at wrong place in a Syntax as well as in Grammatical Structure.

Further Clarification, if required, will be happily made.

Kind Regards,
Your's Brother

Last edited by Khyber; Wednesday, September 27, 2006 at 12:53 AM.